Monday, August 15, 2011

Gas it up!

Alright, bout time for a quick recap of the last month. I went through and raced the engine twice after it up-chucked all the oil at Dousman. That was Races #10 & 13 at 61 Kartway July 9th and 30th. So far so good! Except I forgot to charge my transponder after Dousman so I didn’t get a qualifying time and then I threw the chain in the final after the 2nd lap at the first race. Came back and won that second race though. Otherwise I’ve actually been doing work at work. We’ve been freaking slammed and I just couldn’t get away to go race Route 66 at Norway July 15-17th. At first I was pretty bummed out but it is what it is. Other than that, I went camping and canoeing, went to the Nationwide race at Iowa Speedway (did you see that freaking finish!) and finally went to the Knoxville Nationals this last weekend. Which meant I missed the Route 66 race at Badger August 12-14th. Oh well, it rained Saturday up there anyway, that really would have been a kick in the ass and a punch in the face! So now prep and practice starts for the Rock Island Grand Prix, Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment